Friday, December 2, 2011

Secret Tunnels - Spot the Differences!

Sometimes when I want to get away from the hustle and bustle of Main Street, I'll pop down to the Secret Tunnels. I'm always amazed by what I see down there, but the other day, I noticed some things were not quite right. The first photo is what it normally looks like. Can you spot the differences? 


 


The Secret Tunnels appear to have returned to normal, but comment on THIS blog and tell me what FIVE things are different, and a few of you will win a Random Rox prize. Yesterday's Random Rox winners are wickedcoolgirl, ipetsle22, and nativity9910.
P.S. The Construction Roarkers have been busy making the Moshi Forum an even BETTER place to hang out, but the process means there will be some intermittent downtime. Thanks for your patience while we get it sorted. You'll LUUURVE it when it's ready!

Keep your eyes at hand... 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment