Thursday, December 1, 2011

12 Days of Twistmas x 2!

Twistmas this year has a bit of a… TWIST. That's because in addition to our regular tradition of hiding twelve Twistmas items around Monstro City in various shops each of the 12 days, we'll be giving out secret codes for ALL NEW TWISTMAS STUFF! The Twelve Days of Twistmas just got doubly AAARGHSOME.


Stay posted right here to The Daily Growl to find out how YOU can get the secret codes, starting on the 14th of December. There will be TWELVE DAYS of all new top secret items! Sweet! 

In not-so-sweet news, it has been brought to my attention that Dr. Strangeglove is not on Ooh La Lane anymore, which means he could be… ANYWHERE! I thought I spotted his GLOVE, but that could've been my eyes (all of 'em!) playing tricks on me. Have YOU seen the glove?? Comment on THIS blog and tell me, and a few of you will win a Random Rox prize! Yesterday's Random Rox winners are littlemoshling2, freddood2124, and karlmagic33.

Keep your eyes at hand... 



No comments:

Post a Comment