Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today is the day America celebrates Thanksgiving. It's the day for turkey (or Tofurkey!), pumpkin pie, and wiggly wobbly cranberry sauce.

In Monstro City, the monsters have decided to celebrate too! Hurry over to the Gross-ery for some Pumpkin Pie, and some Turkoy (Hey, drumsticks are my FAVEY!)

You'll also be able to find some shabby-chic Pilgrim Hats in The Marketplace. I like Thanksgiving because I get to list all the things I'm thankful for. Here's my list:

* I'm thankful for Moshi Medals!
* I'm thankful that the beeeeautiful Tyra Fangs is in my life!
* I'm thankful that we have the Super Moshis to protect us from CLONC!
* I'm thankful that Twistmas is right around the corner!



 I would love to know what all of YOU are thankful for... so put your thankful lists as comments in this blog, and a few of you will win a Random Rox prize!

From the monster with a thousand eyes for the most wonderful community in the WORLD...

No comments:

Post a Comment